SIGMACHEME’S Polychem –AR is a most versatile copolymer dispersion admixture for use in multiple purpose related to civil structures.
When use as suggested, it show following transformed properties.
1. Tensile strength increases by 50-60% after 28 days.
2. Flexural strength increases by 60-90%after 28 days.
3. Pull out test increases by 100% after 28 days.
4. Chemical Resistance to mild acids, alkalizes, sulphates Carbonation.
5. High adhesion to concrete, brick, steel etc.
6. Its use as enhances the durability of civil stricture .
7. Its use as a secondary binder in cementatious mixes improve toughness along with tensile and flexural strengths.
Note : The above dates are practically collected and checked on various samples of mixture of 5 Kg .of POLYCHEM –AR with relative quantity of water.
1. Rehabilitation and retrofitting of heritage structure.
2. For repairing faulty concrete surface, flooring screeds and interior renderings.
3. Provides durable repairs to spelled concrete floors, beams, columns, slabs, foundation etc,.
4. Repairing finished concrete elements, artificial stone.
5. for repairing surface damage without adversely affecting the quality element.
1. Ensure that all concrete , brick or similar surface are in sound condition and free from any loose dirt oil grease ,foreign matter ,etc, wash the surface Thoroughly with clean water
2. Pre wet the surface .Make a homogeneous slurry by mixing cement and SIGMECHEME’S Polychem –AR in a ration of : 1:1 by weight .Apply this slurry as a bonding coat before laying our recommended mix of POLYCHEM –AR .
3. Prepare mix of Polychem-AR cement and Quartz Sand in 1:5:15 parts by weight ,care has to taken that send and cement has to be mixed dry first and then required dosage of Polychem-AR and water to be mixed gradually to achieve required consistency .
4. Ensure that the bonding coat is tacky at the time of laying above recommended mortar is now laid in approximate layer of 8mm-10mm each.
The mortar so prepared i.e. 2 Kg covers approximately 10 sqft. in 10 mm. thickness.
Up to 12 months when kept in cool dry place in tightly sealed containers.
Available in 1 ltr, 10 ltrs, and 20 ltrs., Packing
Available in 1kg, 5kg. 10kg and 20kg. packing.